Bookkeeping can be incredibly tedious, but if you want to stay on top of your income and outgoings, it is a necessary evil. Some businesses prefer to take care of their bookkeeping in-house, but if you are not one of them, don’t worry because Delta Accounting is here to help.
Delta Accounting Ltd provides a range of bookkeeping services for partnerships and limited companies. We can take care of your paperwork and accounts, leaving you to concentrate on running your business. With our experienced team in charge of your bookkeeping, you don’t have to worry about the accuracy of your figures.
We offer a comprehensive bookkeeping service. You are welcome to visit our office in Leeds, or if you prefer, we can come to your business premises. Let us handle your day-to-day bookkeeping. This will give you peace of mind knowing the figures are correct and you are paying the right amount of VAT and corporation tax. We can help you keep track of your expenditure and cashflow, which will ensure your business stays healthy.
We offer a range of services to our business clients, including:
- Registration of a new company or partnership with Companies House – Are you ready to start a new business? If so, let us get the ball rolling.
- Preparation of company tax returns – Once you are in business, we can prepare your annual accounts and submit your tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs. We can also prepare CT 600 Corporation Tax returns, Annual Employer Returns and Directors Reports.
- VAT – VAT compliance is becoming ever more complex, so if VAT is giving you a headache, fear not because we can take care of it on your behalf. We can apply for VAT registration, prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Payroll and PAYE – Stay fully compliant with our Payroll and PAYE service. We can open a PAYE scheme for your business, administer weekly and monthly payrolls, ensure compliance with Real Time information requirements, and process CIS payments.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) – We provide CIS services for contractors, including registering you with HMRC, calculating subcontractor payments within the scheme, maintaining CIS records and submitting monthly CIS returns to HMRC.
Outsourcing your business’s bookkeeping, accounts preparation, PAYE and Payroll is the perfect solution if you are feeling overwhelmed with the day-to-day responsibilities of running a successful business. All you need to do is hand over the necessary information and leave us to get on with the hard work. Yes, it really is that simple!
For more information about any of our bookkeeping or other services, contact us today.